Terms of Service
By using Stitchleaf (“Service”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following “Terms of Service”. Northward Compass LLC (“The company”) reserves the right to update and change these terms of service without notice.
Violation of these terms may result in a termination of your account and potential data loss.
- You are responsible for the security of your account and password. The company will not and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage as a result of your failure to maintain account security.
- You are responsible for all activity and content posted or shared from your account.
- You may not use the Service for illegal purposes or violate laws in your jurisdiction, including (but not limited to) copyright infringement.
- You must use your legal name, a valid email address, and any other requested information when you sign up for the Service.
- Your account may only be used by you, and may not be shared or given to another person for use. You may create as many separate user accounts as you need.
- You may not create an account using automated processes or “bots”. We love computers and all, but the Service is for humans only.
Payments and Refunds, Termination, Etc.
- The Service is offered with a 15 day trial period. Beyond that trial period, you will only be able to use the paid features of the Service by paying in advance. If you fail to make a payment, or other billing issues arise, your account will be downgraded to the free usage tier or possibly frozen until a payment is made.
- Downgrading from a paid to a free plan will result in a loss of some features or capacity. The Company does not accept liability for any loss of data.
- Refunds will be processed according to our refunds policy.
- You are responsible for canceling your account. An email or phone call is not considered cancellation. You can cancel at any time from within the Stitchleaf Web Application. (Click on “Account” in the navigation and follow the instructions to close your account and delete your data.)
- When your account is cancelled, your active data will be immediately deleted and your account will be unreachable. Your backup data will be deleted within 30 days.
- If you cancel your account before the end of a month you have already paid, your account will be closed immediately and you will not be billed further. We do not, however, offer prorating of unused time in the billing cycle.
- The Company may, at any time, and for any reason suspend or terminate your account with or without notice. The Company may also refuse current or future use of The Service for any reason and at any time. Such actions will result in the deactivation and or termination of your account, resulting in the loss or forfeiture of data in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
Price Changes and Service Adjustments
The Company reserves the right to change, alter, or discontinue parts of The Service for any reason at any time, without notice.
The Company reserves the right to update prices and will give a 30 day written notice at Stitchleaf.com and from within the Stitchleaf or individual applications.
The Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any change, modification, or update to any features, pricing changes, account suspensions, or discontinuing of services.
- All content must comply with the copyright laws of the United States.
- We claim no rights to your work or the content uploaded by you. You continue to hold the rights for your content unless those rights are already held by a third party.
- The Company does not look at or read the data posted to the service, but does reserve the right to remove data or content present in The Service.
- Usage of The Service is at your own risk. No guarantees are made as to the availability or usefulness of The Service. The Service is provided on an “as-is” basis.
- We offer Technical Support only by email. ([email protected])
- The Service uses external partners for hosting, data processing and networking in order to provide The Service.
- You may not modify or hack The Service.
- You may not falsely associate yourself, another site, or service with The Service or The Company.
- You agree to not duplicate, modify, copy, or exploit any portion of The Service, regardless of reason or financial return without written permission from The Company.
- We may terminate or suspend, though we make no guarantee or obligation that we will, at our sole discretion, any accounts that we deem unlawful or in violation of copyright infringement.
- We take verbal, physical, and written threats seriously (including threats of retribution), and will terminate abusive accounts immediately.
- You understand that information may be transmitted across unsecured networks in an unencrypted form.
- We may suspend your account if usage exceeds the average volume of usage, or if your usage is impacting The Service or other users. We will work with you if we can, though we are not obligated to do so, to resolve this.
- The Company does not claim that The Service will meet your requirements, will be performant, error-free, or even helpful. The Service comes with no warranties of any kind.
- You understand that The Company cannot be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including loss of profit or goodwill even if The Company has been advised of the risk or issue.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service supersede any other agreement between you and The Company.
- Any questions or concerns about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected]